1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be? Hm, well, what kind of betrayal? Is he telling all my secrets or boinking someone? I’d get over it either way.
2. If you have a dream you’d like to come true, what is it? I’d like to have one, good job doing something I enjoy, one job that pays the bills and then some.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick? Aside from my own which needs it for motivation, hm, I’m not much of one for violence. I don’t think butt kicking does what it’s supposed to do. I’m more of a butt smacker. Watch out!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? One BILLION dollars. That would pay off debt for me, Husband, my momma, and all my friends, and could I help relieve the National Debt? I could build a pre-school, fund teacher education, and move to a different country if I wanted to, go to Grad school, and afford pre-school and college for Little Guy, get sterilized and sterilize anyone else I know who would like to join me.
5. Will your best friend always be your best friend? More than likely.
6. Have you ever loved two people at once? I love many people. I assume this question means have I ever been in love with two people at once, to which I must reply, “no, I don’t think so.”
7. How long would you wait for someone you really loved? I live for today, this week, this month, maybe this year. I don’t believe in waiting for someone or someone waiting for me. I did at one time. How would I know if I really loved a person if I were still waiting for him? Relationships are like shoes, and you have to try on a few pair to get find a good fit.
8. If you won the lottery, would you quit your job? I would quit 3 of them and keep working for myself, but I would take a vacation first.
9. Who is on your celebrity top 5…you know, the ones…that if you ever had an opportunity…
I’d have to get to know them first. Colin Farrell, Joaquin Phoenix, Madonna, and I’m done thinking about this.
10. What sucks the life out of you? It depends on what I let get to me enough to be life-sucking. I used to joke when I nursed my son that he sucked the life out of me. Ha ha.
11. How do you see yourself in ten years time? As a better communicator.
12. What’s your greatest fear/phobia? Odd numbers, unclean hands and failure.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Good and unique and complex.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor? Read my blog.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Close my eyes and try to go back to sleep until I HAVE to get up.
16. Would you give all in a relationship? Yes, and in the right relationship, I wouldn’t call it giving all. It’s just what happens.
17. Is your career vitally important to you? I could work with words for the rest of my life and be happy and that would be vitally important as a career.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done? Depends on how horrible. I tend to forgive easily and tread more carefully afterward.
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship? They both have their merits.
20. Tag 6 people. Any 6, have at it.